Saturday 24 February 2007

The Valley of Death

Well maybe death is a bit harsh but whoever loses today's relegation battle at the Valley will certainly be heading for intensive care in the Premiership emergency ward. A draw could also mean serious problems for both sides. We are at home and this could prove the decisive factor. Add to that the return of England Internationals Luke Young and Darren Bent and you can see why I believe we can win today. Get behind the lads from the off. Don't worry about operatic arias to get you up and at 'em. (Yes the Tenor is back) if you aren't up for this one then maybe you aren't as passionate about your team as you tell your mates you are?
Greyhound Racing:
Last night the family decides we should nip down to Portsmouth Dog track to have an evening of thrills and excitement. Portsmouth Stadium is 'slightly' worse than Fratton Park which tells you how bad it is. Anyway I digress. 12 races and I manage to lose every bleedin' one of 'em. The girls all come out even or better by picking doggies with nice names whilst I study the form. One of my dogs even collapsed and was carried off after getting the curse of the 100 miles wager. Mrs 100 miles was most amused until she found out how much I'd lost. :-(
Diet Update
Another 5 lbs lost this week making 13 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks. Not a bad start just 126 1/12 lbs to go. Gulp

1 comment:

Share desk in Karachi said...

Just like the arrival of England's legend Luke Lloyd Young and Darren Bent, I think that we can do that today, I think we can win today. Skip the children from the beginning